Monday 3 October 2016

Mother of 14 daughters won't stop looking for a son

Augustinas Higuera poses with her husband and her 14 daughters
29-year-old Augustina Higuera, who is a mother of 14 daughters, has revealed how she hopes to have a son someday. The woman who recently welcomed her third set of twin girls two months ago, has promised not to stop trying to have a son because of her husband.

Augustina who started having children at 15 while she was married to her 1st husband Antonio, is determined to give her husband Jose, a son. 30-year-old Jose who supports his wife financially and otherwise, runs a landscape gardening firm and earns £6,000 every month. The couple met after Augustina had her fourth baby with her former husband, about eleven years ago. Augustina said: “We both really, really..........Read after cut
want a boy. We’d be over the moon, so we will keep trying. We’re besotted with the girls but Jose is outnumbered and it would be nice to even things out. I’m lucky that I enjoy being pregnant. I’ve never had any major problems, so it’s not a big stress for me. I’ve had so many girls I’m not sure what I’d do with a son. I just know I’d be blessed to have one. He and Jose would have an incredible bond. I hope I can give him that. I have no upper limit on how many children I’d have. I’d have another 10 if it meant having a boy.”



Augustina poses with her husband Jose



Augustina who says she survives on about two hours of sleep every night, said she loves her family and wouldn’t change anything if given the chance to: “It’s chaos looking after 14 girls but we wouldn’t have it any other way. I’ve always wanted to be a mum. When I was younger, I spent a lot of time looking after my younger brother and sister. Although twins run in my family, I never expected I’d have three sets. I know we’re blessed. My older girls were not planned. Every time I got pregnant, I was shocked. I tried all types of contraception but something always went wrong. But when the girls were born, I was always over the moon.”
When Augustina was pregnant for the 7th time, she had hoped to have twins (a boy and a girl), she said: “The doctors told me it was more common to have a boy and a girl than same-sex twins. I let myself get excited. We found out the sex at one of my scans and it was two girls – I guess I should have known. We don’t let ourselves get upset as we feel so lucky to have healthy babies. But it doesn’t mean that we don’t want a boy.”

Augustina with her three sets of twins


After her first set of twins, three more sets of twins followed, she said: “I knew I’d got my dates right and then it sunk in. I was having more twins. The doctor said there’d be more chance of a lottery win. But a scan found there were two. I was still stunned as the odds on having three sets are so high. I did wonder if one might finally be a boy.” Augustina said she would start trying to have a boy again when her last twins turn 4 years old. “Jose works seven days a week to support us. For now, I’ve had a contraceptive coil fitted but I think we’ll start trying for another baby when the youngest are four.” Their daughters are named: Belicia (14), Nyelli (13), Liliana (12), Vanessa (11), Daniela (9), Cilla (7), Luzelena and Marielena (6), Analilia (4), Aravelia (2), Hailee and Braelee (2) and Bella and Isabella (2 months old).






News Source

29-year-old Augustina Higuera, who is a mother of 14 daughters, has revealed how she hopes to have a son someday. The woman who recently welcomed her third set of twin girls two months ago, has promised not to stop trying to have a son because of her husband.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/991996-meet-woman-14-daughters-promises-not-stop-looking-son-photos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog