Tuesday 10 November 2015

Photos: Caitlyn Jenner on Winning Woman of the Year: "I Never Thought I'd Be Here"

Caitlyn Jenner took the stage at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards on Monday night to accept the honor of woman of year for her courage and grace following her inspiring transition in April. Caitlyn, who looked absolutely stunning in a blue gown, reflected on her journey and struggles in a touching speech,
saying, "It was the big secret in the family that no one could talk about because I was getting destroyed in the tabloids every week, walking through the grocery line looking at the headlines, and so were my children and it was hurtful." She also thanked the publication, adding, "Thank you, Glamour magazine, for honoring me tonight. I never in a million years thought I'd be here and I am sure you didn't either." Watch Caitlyn's moving speech above, and then check out even more highlights from the star-studded evening.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog