Tuesday 17 November 2015

WOW!!! Mother Pours Boiling WATER on her Son After she CAUGHT him Poking a girl....

NDUMISO Langa claims that instead of protecting him from harm, his mum attacked him. The 24-year-old from Chiawelo in Soweto told Daily Sun his mum threw boiling water over him on Saturday because she was still angry after she caught him poking a girl three months ago.
Ndumiso claimed his mum has been keeping the house locked so he couldn’t use the toilet or eat her food and had even switched off the electricity in his back room.

On Saturday, Ndumiso decided it was too much to bear and went to talk to his mum.
“When I knocked on the door, she didn’t know it was me and told me to come in. She was boiling water when I walked in and as soon as she realised who it was, she said she didn’t want to have anything to do with me and threw the water on me,” he said.
“I wanted to apologise for bringing a girl home. Yes, it was wrong for me to bring a girl to my mum’s house but I’m 24.”
He said he opened a case with the police and his mum was taken in by cops but released a few hours later.
“I hated that my mum had to face the cops but she never regretted what she did to me. What if she does something else?” he asked.
His mum, Felicia, said she had her reasons for her action.
“It’s not about the girl. No one would fight her son because he’s dating.
“There’s more to this but I don’t want to go into it.
“One thing you must know is that no parent would burn their child for no reason,” she said.
Constable John Serala of Moroka Police Station said a case of assault with intention to cause grievous bodily harm was opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog