Friday 30 October 2015

Lol...Dog photo bombs groom-to-be out of engagement photos

 
When it comes to engagement photos, this one is definitely un-fur-gettable.
That's because Louie the dachshund is front and center, a major photobomb in Megan Determan and Chris Kluthe's intimate photo session ahead of their December nuptials.
The couple wanted Louie to be a part of their engagement shoot, that's why he was there – but they didn't expect him to float through the air in one hilarious shot – completely covering the groom-to-be's face.
“I knew he was in the shot, I didn't realize he was that much in the shot ......More pic after the cut


It turns out jealousy may be at the root of this photobomb, the couple admits
“I feel like Louie's just like that. Anytime I go to touch Chris, Louie's like no I want to be pet,” Determan said.
Photographer Karin Berdal knew she had something special on her hands when she saw this shot of Louie.
“Usually if someone's face was blocked out we wouldn't deliver a picture but in this one the Louie picture is a special case,” Berdal told WCCO News of the pic, which is featured on her website. “I thought it was hysterical off the bat but I had no idea it would become what it's become.”








No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog