Monday 9 November 2015

Pamela Anderson says she's cured of Hepatitis C, posts nude pic to celebrate (Photo)

Pamela Anderson says she has been completely cured of Hepatitis C.
The former Baywatch star, who claimed she contracted the blood-borne virus after sharing a tattoo needle with her ex-husband Tommy Lee, believes she is free of the disease, which can result in damage to the liver, thanks to a new course of drugs.

She wrote on Instagram: "I am CURED!!! - I just found out #nomorehepc #thankyou #blessing #family #prayer #live I pray anyone living with Hep C can qualify or afford treatment. It will be more available soon.

I know treatment is hard to get still...#dontlosehope #itworkedforme #thereisacure #love #happy #americanliverfoundation #celebration #Idontknowwhattodo #iwanttohelp (sic)."
Speaking about the treatment previously, she said: "I am taking medicine right now, they have come up with a cure. I am almost half way through and by November 1, I should be cured - a 98 per cent chance."
The 48-year-old blonde bombshell, who has battled with the illness for 16 years, announced that she had decided to try the anti-viral drug after seeing Hepatitis C - also known as Hep C - as a "death sentence" for almost two decades.
She said: "I'm very fortunate that I've had Hep C for about 16 years.
16 years ago that was [presented to me] as a death sentence. I think it really worked on my self-esteem. Even though I may have looked confident on the outside, I think it really was a dark cloud that lingered over me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog